We’re here to help make your career dreams come true!
We know you study hard in the major or graduate program of your choice so you can work in the 场 of your choice for the company or organization that meets your career goals. The TU 职业中心 is a fully online university resource where you work with your own Career Counselor (Coach) to help you achieve this objective.
All appointments are held in the privacy of your coach’s Zoom room.
- 帮助你 create and/or fine-tune your 重新开始.
- Conduct mock job interviews to prepare you for a successful interview.
- Work with you on the 求职信 (email) that opens the door.
- 帮助你 create your all-important LinkedIn的资料 和内容.
- Post job openings that match your major or program.
- 帮助指导你的 找工作.
- 帮助你 find intern positions and prepare you to get the placement of your choice.
- 帮助写 application letters for graduate schools.
- 执行 interest and personality assessments to help you make career decisions.
- 帮你完成 career assignments 的课程.
There are two ways to contact the 职业中心 to set up an appointment for any of the above services.
- Contact the 职业中心 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on our 职业中心 Website and make an appointment there. 很容易! Just use your TU Student Account Info just like you do on all your TU logons. Follow the registration instructions and you’ll always have your own 职业中心 Dashboard! You can upload your resume on the site and we’ll get back to for a review. Click here to open the Registration Guide. This is especially helpful for making appointments through the site.
Once you’re registered, we’ll post appropriate job openings on your dashboard也!
The link to register is found in “鹰链” or you can link directly from here. Just use your TU username and password to access!